Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free Stuff

Muchas gracias to Freely Educate for the heads-up about a free lap book plan on CurrClick. (Unfamilar with lap books? Start here. Of course, Amazon has a book.)

I'd never visited CurrClick. It's an on-line store for curricula and classes. I enjoyed poking around. Searching for "Spanish" resulted in over 400 hits. Searching for "free" resulted in over 4000 hits. When I searched for "free Spanish," I found 92 hits. I down-loaded all the ones that might be relevant and were free. Most of the hits weren't actually free, but many were less than $5.

Visit CurrClick to get the freebies but here are the originating websites of some of the docs I plan to use with J, L, and M:

Flip Flop Learning - Señora Gosé's on-line store includes fun-looking products like flip-books (I loved those as a kid), inexpensive bingo games, and iPhone aps. She also has tips and games.

















Some great flashcards come from the Easter Wind Academy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment